Oversized Jackets! Is Burberry dying?

Hi

Welcome to my Blog if you are new here, My name is Clara_Desiré and I am going to fill you up with the latest fashion trends. So if you are as excited as I am for this, hit that subscribe button

Oversized Jackets.
I think that this is a wonderful trend there's nothing better than to jump in an oversize jacket in the cold Autumn and Winter.

Its been seen on several fashion runways this season. Here are pictures of some jackets from the latest shows:
As you can see there are many jackets in different styles, there is something for everybody, I am crazy about the Dior jacket and the Givenchy one, but I could never wear the one from Givenchy because it's... ... ... ... ... ... HUGE, and I am not living in an extremely cold country. But hey anything for fashion right? 

But seriously I would take that Givenchy with me if I went to Greenland or Canada or something...




But why is this suddenly trending?


The trend with oversize jackets started in the 1980'ies/1990'ies, where it looked like this:







Personally, I think that they are a little overrated, sure it can be pretty, but we have "some cases" where you know... it could be better... 
Like this seasons Burberry...

Billedresultat for burberry aw 18 I do not think that the jacket is pretty, and the rainbow colours do not fit in that outfit... But that is just my opinion...

Support the right fashion!

Not everybody can effort the big brands like Burberry and Dior, yours truly included but that doesn't mean we have to just no buy big fuzzy coats.

Many stores that aren't that pricy do have some other problems. Like I live in Europe, so I try to buy close that are made in Europe, so it doesn't have to be flown all the way, to for example China, and then to be flown all the way back. Because that is not good folks. 

We have to let an important thing as Fashion stand forward and be an example to all other things like it is an inspiration for so many people! Help me bring out the word to other people, help fashion evolve. Support your local stores and be a part of a bigger thing.

Comment if you want me to do a new letter were I talk about sustainable fashion, and review some brands in that category.

Thanks for reading.

Love Clara.


What do you think? I would love to hear your opinion.


Follow me on Instagram:
clara_desiré

Follow me on Twitter
Desiré_Clara


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Chrismas survivial guide

Hot in silver