Reading inspo + What to read in 2019!!

Hello!

I hope you all had a merry Christmas and a happy new year
At this time of year, I usually try to make things cosy in my free time.

My expectations: Do Yoga, Drink green tea, Get a good night sleep

My reality: Watch movies/shows, Read, drink coffee to past that point where it’s ‘normal’

So I wanted to give you inspiration of favourite books and what I intend to read this year. I will do a similar post about what to watch…

So

Favourite books:
-          
Maeve Binchy “To light a penny candle” (If you like great storys with a huggggge plottwist”

-          Lauren Graham “Talking as fast as I can” (If you fangirl over Lauren Graham and Lorelai Gilmore…)

-          Anne Marie Silinko “Desiré” (A diary from Napoleons first girlfriend. She ended up being the queen of Sweden. It’s a pretty funny story”)

-          Phillip Pullman dark materials (My favorite fantasy triology, and I’m quite picky…)

-          Walter the story of a rat (The most Christmassy book I have ever read (sorry Dickens) I read it in Danish of course “Walter fortællingen on en rotte”)
-          
I like (of corse) Harry Potter and thos stroys but that’s a given..


What I want to read:
-        
Vladimir Nabokov:   Lolita (a classic)
-         
  Lara De Simone/Daniela Push/Elisabeth Denis: Secrets (New book series I got for Christmas)
-          
   Michelle Marly: Mademoiselle Coco und der duft die liebe (I don’t know i fit exsists in English or Danish)
-          
   Magaret MitchellGone with the wind

-          
   Agatha Christie (as many as I can get my hands on)

   Sheila Heti/Leanne Shapton: Women in Clothes

   I'm definitely going to add more books to both lists. I love to read and watch movies as you might know...





Love From Clara






Follow me on social media!

Twitter: Desíré_clara

Instagram Clara_Desiré

Pinterest: Clara_Desiré

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Chrismas survivial guide

Oversized Jackets! Is Burberry dying?

Hot in silver