Say what


Welcome back! And if you are new here
Hi, I'm Clara_Desiré.

Even though this may sound odd, brown is one of the more dominating clours this fall. It can actually be really pretty.

Max Mara is one of the big fashion brands that help us see that.

Billedresultat for max mara aw18 brownBilledresultat for max mara aw18 brownBilledresultat for max mara aw18 brown


Brown is an easy colour, you can always spice it up with some silver, red or purple. It's always pretty with the right pair of shoes.

You can also keep it totally down. Blend some black in it.

Brown is difficult if you outfit temp to dress boring... 
You will might want to skip this trend then. 
Unless, of course, you have the money to buy one of the Max Mara outfits...

With this post, I'm gonna end the "What's Trending" letters. Maybe I will post one or two, but overall I'm done. 

It's, of course, I'm going to start in the next season.

Hope this was helpful.






Follow me on social media!

 Twitter: Desíré_clara 

Instagram Clara_Desiré 

Pinterest: Clara_Desiré


Love Clara_desiré

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Chrismas survivial guide

Oversized Jackets! Is Burberry dying?

Hot in silver