Hot in silver

Hot in Silver


Hello, everyone!

To be honest, I am tired of posting Autumn Winter trends. That's why I'm going to post all of them now. The next three days, you will get short posts about A/W trends. After that, I am going to post about fall etc. etc. 

What do you think about silver outfits?

Billedresultat for silver aw18Billedresultat for silver aw18Billedresultat for silver aw18

Of course, they don't have to be as glamorous as these, but that doesn't mean, that you can't spice up your outfits with a little silver!



I think these outfits are smashing. I would definitely have 'em on! 
Buuuuuuuut. I can't. I can't dress up like I'm gonna win an Oscar every day. I know I know. It's heartbreaking.

I have a sparkling silver shirt. I just pair them with some jeans, a skirt or anything really. It's so easy

Do like me. Spice your everyday outfits up with some silver. Nail polish, belts, bags, shirts, pants, silver striped shoes or a headband...
(Just don't wear it all at the same time...)

Do whatever you want to. 
Remember, if you don't dig the trend, kill it.
I don't mean, go say

"Sharon those silver shoes are awful! What the hell are you thinking??!!?! That's ugly, you have no sense of style or fashion. JUst DIEEEE!"

Don't do that........
Just don't comment it and if someone asks you, just say.
"Well I don't like this particular trend"

Let it in
Let it out
and
Let it die.


I love this trend. It's so easy to combine a silver shirt with a pair of jeans or whatever...
Silver is definitely one of my favourite trends this fall. I hope it will last till next season.


What do you think?




Hit that subscribe button so you'll know every time I post!

Follow me on social medias!

Instagram:
Clara_Desiré

Pinterest
Clara_Desiré

Twitter:
Desiré_Clara


I hope you enjoyed this post
and that you will read along next time




Love Clara_Desiré












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Chrismas survivial guide

Oversized Jackets! Is Burberry dying?