The Joey fashion





                       The Joey fashion

Is it a new thing? I everyone going to walk around I Chandlers underwear doing squats? That could be super funny... Balenciaga and other big fashion brands had this in their collection: 


Billedresultat for joey tribbiani could i be wearing anymore clothes


This is a piece from the runway, I can't BE the only one who thought about joey right?


To be earnest. I decided to find out why this is a trend. And how to make normal, because...

it's pretty... 

Let's say a little... 

You know what mean...

So.

What trend is it?
It's a layer trend. I don't know whether the fashion industry suddenly has become worried that we would freeze in their outfits or what. They have never been worried before, so why start now?

I don't like it my self. I think that they should make a warm elegant close. But I like the elegant trends more... 
Maybe I just have to see it a little more Italian. I'll try that.

So now it's just all about being protected. I for one would consider it enough to have a gigantic jacket, as I mentioned in one of my previous posts.

I hope this was helpful and that you enjoyed reading along.

I hope you will come back and read my next post tomorrow

Love Clara_Desiré


Follow me on Instagram Clara_Desire

Follow me on twitter: Desiré_Clara

Follow me on Pinterest: Clara_Desiré

Hit that subscribe button, so you never miss it when I post again!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Chrismas survivial guide

Oversized Jackets! Is Burberry dying?

Hot in silver