My Favorite shows and movies

Hello,


Now it's January, and it's sad, cold and dark (At least on this side of the planet).

That does not mean that we can't have it a little nice.


I can not help it. I love shows and movies...


So here are my favourite shows on HBO (I can't see them but I love'em, cause I don't have HBO...)
and Netflix plus movies.

What is on my watchlist...


My favourite books and what I want to read in 2019.

SO:


HBO:

Sex and the City
I have watched the movies and seen one episode but I really liked it.


Angels in Amerika
I loooooove this one! I had a free month and this is... Great! Fantastic actually.

Netflix

I watch a lot Netflix. Way to much in fact.
 So this list is long...

I like sitcoms:

Friends... I know everybody likes friends, but I liked it before it got popular too...

How I met you, mother... Love it

Modern family (In Denmark season 9 is just released so I'm super excited...)

Full house and fuller house... I this it's way too cheesy, but it gives me a sentimental feeling so I watch every now and then...


Shows:

Well there's the classics and mainstream like

Gossip girl, Pretty little liars and Riverdale...

They are fun, and I love fashion, I somehow relate to Blair Waldorf, besides the fact that I'm not rich... Or that mean... She's really mean sometimes. I try to comprehend being mean by being super sarcastic...


You're the worst. 

I found it and fell in love with it. It's really not that popular, but awesome. I can Also relate to Gretchen on all sorts of levels...

The Blacklist,

 My best friend told me about it, and know... It's soooooo good...! But it's just so annoying that I can't see all the seasons in Denmark...


YOU, 

it's new and I started on it a couple days ago. I like it it's really good and exciting.

Orange is the new black. 

I love it. But I have to admit sometimes I just think it's a little too 'dark' nothing good happens... I can't watch it for hours and hours...

The Mick

 it's really funny. I'm not THAT into it but I like to watch it every now and then...

Gilmore Girls
Lauren Graham is my spirit animal...


Movies

Godfather 1, 2 and 3. Unfortunately, it just got deleted from Netflix still one of my favourite movies.

Scarface
Yes I really love Al Pachino

Breakfast at tiffanies is my all-time favourite movie. I don't where or in what country you can see it though...

Breakfast club

Untouchables
Two words:
Andy Garcia







I've probably forgotten something that I'll add later on




Love Clara

Follow me on social media!

 Twitter: Desíré_clara

Instagram Clara____

Pinterest: Clara_Desiré

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Chrismas survivial guide

Oversized Jackets! Is Burberry dying?

Hot in silver