Kill Pyjamas trend!




Welcome back! And if you are new here,
Hi I'm Clara_Desiré

Well I guess, the title says it all. That new Pyjamas trend... 

Why??????



I really don't think it's pretty. Walking around in shoes like this:



Outfits like this:
Gucci, Floral-printed silk pants - WomenGucci, Oversized silk shirt jacket - Women


It's very fashionable. Everyone does it. Don't ask me why... I just! I just think it looks sloppy, sure expensive, but sloppy.



I'm sorry if it's your favourite trend this season. You can love it as much as you want, I just don't wanna be caught dead in it... 




Follow me on social media!


Instagram:
Clara_Desiré

Pinterest:
Clara_Desiré

Twitter:
Desiré_Clara



Love Clara_Desiré💖


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Chrismas survivial guide

Oversized Jackets! Is Burberry dying?

Hot in silver