A little to bright

Hi, 
I know it has been a while since I last posted (If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I have recently been to Berlin) 
I am going to post more frequently from now on. 

So 
Welcome back and if you are new, nice to have you reading.


A Little too bright

NEONS
Neon colours:

It's bright!

Everyone can see you! 

It's fashionable! 

And it's awful! 

I'm sorry you might like it. If you like it, go on. this is just my opinion...
I can see, it could be pretty in a small amount. 
But those seriously PANG colours... 
Not my thing.

But hey, it may be yours...
Here are some pictures of the trend.

Billedresultat for aw 18 neonsBilledresultat for aw 18 neons balenciaga


Maybe your like " YASSSS LEMME SHINE!"
Then go for it!
I wouldn't mind some neons. 
But earnestly, i don't have a single piece of neon in my closet, 
and i am probably not going to buy one either.
It can be a little sporty, which I'm not. 


If you like it in small amounts, here are some ideas:


1.
Buy a neon headband. For a boring grey outfit, would a neon headband spice it up!

2.
A Neon belt. A black dress or jumpsuit would look so cute with a pink/purple/green/blue belt, and perhaps a matching headband? Just don't let it match too much...

3. A neon bag.
*DO NOT WEAR A BELTBAG* 
But maybe one like this:
Billedresultat for neon bags chanel Billedresultat for neon bags ysl

4.
Earrings and other jewellery, it can be discrete or quite the statement...

5. 
Nail polish. If you want the trend, but almost hate the trend, nail polish might just be your way out of it...

But if you totally just want this trend to die, DON'T WEAR IT! there's no point in wearing something you hate...!


Do you like or hate these neon colours?


Feel free to comment your opinion on this matter down below.



Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.


Follow me on social medias
Instagram : Clara_Desiré
Twitter : Desiré_Clara
Pinterest : Clara_Desiré


See you soon


Love Clara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Chrismas survivial guide

Oversized Jackets! Is Burberry dying?

Hot in silver