Good morning everyone! 
Today we have the first letter about what’s trending in Fall! 

Animal print, yes I know that many of you out there may be like... ... ... wtf. 

But never the less it’s spotted from Prada to Victoria Beckham. You can see a couple of pictures of it here.
It is manly leopard jackets but there some dresses. 

What do you think about this trend? Not very Fall’isch’ if you ask me... But it might be just what it takes to get back in the spirit of the 50’ties...


Comment what you think of this trend🖤🦊



If you love my account or just like it as a friend, hit that subscribe button 

Follow me on Instagram 

Clara_Desirè

Follow me on Twitter 

Desirè_Clara


Can’t wait to see you next time


Love Clara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Chrismas survivial guide

Oversized Jackets! Is Burberry dying?

Hot in silver